I had a few technical difficulties so I’m a little late but I have another super fun freebie for you brought to you by My Memories. Did you know? These freebies are now compatible with My Memories Suite – that means you load the freebies directly into your My Memories Suite Software, and then completely customize them with any paper and embellishments that you have. Here’s how:
- Download template file and install it into your software
- Using MyMemories Suite, choose Create Album From Designer Template and find your project
- Now you can print and enjoy the provided template, or customize it with your own papers and embellishments.
You can right-click on the white guide and lock it in place to keep it from moving while you are working. Make sure this is the top layer of your project before printing.
Instead of adding the paper as a background paper, you can add it as an embellishment so that you can move the paper around. This is especially useful when using papers with stripes or circles, so you can decide which part of the paper you want to use.
Once it is added as an embellishment, you can now select the paper and move it into the position you want it.
Don’t have My Memories Suite? You’ll definitely want to check out this fantastic program! Read my review and get a coupon for $10 off on THIS PAGE.
As always, you can also print this project as provided in any program that can use .jpgs and .pngs – don’t forget: the download includes the printables plus 2 papers and 8 page embellishments!
This week, we have CD covers and cards! What a great idea ~ I was so excited when I saw what I was sharing with you this week.
MAKING THE CD ENVELOPE AD CARD PRINTABLES PROJECT
• Download the Materials
First, you will need to download and unzip the printables. Click here to get the materials for this project – you can choose from a My Memories Suite installation file OR general use .zip file
IMPORTANT: Download only available through July 29, 2012.
You will be getting this:
• Recommended supplies
craft knife, cutting mat, metal edged ruler, small scissors, glue runner, bone folder
- Print your CD envelope and card on cardstock and gather supplies.
2. Start with the card and fold on the fold guides in the middle of the page. You do not need to fold anywhere else for the card, because the rest will be cut off.
3. With the card folded in half, use the metal edged ruler and craft knife and cut along the bottom edge and the sides. Cut about ¼” in from the printed edge. This will make your card slightly smaller than the envelope so it will fit inside.
4. Now you have a finished card.
5. Next are the instructions on making the envelope. Take the printed envelope and fold on all fold lines. There should be a total of 4 folds.
6. Cut along the outside edges using scissors.
7. Fold the 2 side flaps in towards the middle and apply glue along the side edges of the back piece.
8. Push the back piece up to adhere the sides and the back together. This will form your envelope.
9. You can now write inside your card and put a name on the front of the envelope and you are ready to share your fun card and envelope. Enjoy!!
I hope you enjoy using this free download. Be sure to check out the great shopping and freebies in the My Memories Store and don’t forget, you can get $10 off My Memories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS30070
Want more free stuff?
I post at least four freebies on month on my blog. You can subscribe through Feedblitz (RSS or email) byclicking here. I also post tons of free stuff on my Facebook and Twitter pages and I offer exclusive content and free stuff through my newsletter. There is a NEW fan freebie on my Facebook page and a NEW gift for newsletter subscribers!